Rules & Processes
1. After selecting what service you would like to book, you’ll be requested for the following personal details:
2. Before completion of the total booking, via ‘Stripe’
payment, you’ll be asked to pay a deposit of a percentage from the total order you selected.
3. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirming your booking with details of the callout.
4. There’s always an option to cancel the appointment and receive
your deposit back as long as we’re informed.
5. 24-hours prior to your appointment you will receive a reminder of your booking.
6. On the day of the booking, the cleaner calls out at the scheduled time. If there’s any sort of delay, ex. Traffic, you will be contacted ASAP.
7. Before the cleaner starts the job itself, they inspect the area first. They note if there’s any damage, permanent stains & any problems that should be addressed. You are informed prior to starting the job if anything arises.
8. When the service is complete, you are asked (if present) to inspect the job to see if you are satisfied with the end result.
9. In some cases, you mightn’t be satisfied with the job. The cleaner will be more than happy to address the spots he might’ve missed after your inspection.
10. Before leaving, the cleaner will hand you a handwritten invoice with the details of the service booked.
11. If you have only paid the deposit amount, you’ll be able to complete the remaining payment to our cleaner by cash or credit card.
12. In the evening the same day, you will receive an email asking you if you were satisfied with the job and to leave a review on the cleaner.